- From the Seedy Part of Town
- Must Not Give Up!
- If I Only Had a Picture
- Home: January 15, 2008
- Miss you, Dad!
- Another Graduation in the Can!
- Weekly Challenge Post #2: Curves (in Seattle)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves
- More FUNna!
- Deer Fence
- A Feeble Fable
- You seem a bit unapproachable today . . .
- The Flora and the FUNNa at Descanso Gardens
- Thought for the Day: Water, the New Ice Cream
- Call It Art
- Nature’s Hallelujah!–A Hummingbird Story
- Outside My Office Window
- Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting
- Telephone Booth!!!!
What’s been on my mind . . .animals birds Christian Christmas clouds color Descanso Gardens desert faith fall family finches flowers food grandchild grandchildren hope house finch humming birds humor Jackson Lake loss memories mourning doves Music nostalgia Pacific O philosophy photography photo of the week 2012 poerty poetry roses San Diego Zoo snow sunset thought for the day thoughts trees water weekly photo challenge weekly photo challenge 2012 weekly photo challenge 2013 winter writing
Tag Archives: art
My way of seeing the world In frames, in New creations of all kinds, and in Everything, thankfulness for the gift of seeing and creating.
The last few days. I have documented some of my craft phases. I didn’t include watercolors, oil painting, knitting, or crocheting. And another one I didn’t document is rugmaking. I have made quite a few by crocheting long torn strips of … Continue reading
You can tell how much work must have gotten done around here. The next phase here is my pressed flower art (I must confess at this point that Queen Anne’s Lace was brought across the border from Canada. Of course, … Continue reading
The following are samples from my doll and bunny period: And also my quilting phase (hopefully not done!): More to follow . . .