- Must Not Give Up!
- If I Only Had a Picture
- Home: January 15, 2008
- Miss you, Dad!
- Another Graduation in the Can!
- Weekly Challenge Post #2: Curves (in Seattle)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves
- More FUNna!
- Deer Fence
- A Feeble Fable
- You seem a bit unapproachable today . . .
- The Flora and the FUNNa at Descanso Gardens
- Thought for the Day: Water, the New Ice Cream
- Call It Art
- Nature’s Hallelujah!–A Hummingbird Story
- Outside My Office Window
- Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting
- Telephone Booth!!!!
- Mama’s got a new toy . . .
What’s been on my mind . . .animals birds Christian Christmas clouds color Descanso Gardens desert faith fall family finches flowers food grandchild grandchildren hope house finch humming birds humor Jackson Lake loss memories mourning doves Music nostalgia Pacific O philosophy photography photo of the week 2012 poerty poetry roses San Diego Zoo snow sunset thought for the day thoughts trees water weekly photo challenge weekly photo challenge 2012 weekly photo challenge 2013 winter writing
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I want to think I am a thankful person. I’ve read that Voskamp book, and I’ve gotten to #81 of my 1000 gifts recorded. (Started in July.) Okay, so I’m not doing so well. There are some genes hidden somewhere … Continue reading
I have some friends who have been posting on FB what they are thankful for, everyday for 30 days. It’s not that I’m not that thankful—just not that organized. So here’s my list: 1. I am thankful that the man … Continue reading
A History of Thanksgiving–Well, Almost . . ..
I grew up on a small farm in Ontario, Canada, where we may not have been more thankful than our American neighbors, but we certainly were thankful first. We were thankful in October. Americans weren’t thankful till November. Having lived … Continue reading