- From the Seedy Part of Town
- Must Not Give Up!
- If I Only Had a Picture
- Home: January 15, 2008
- Miss you, Dad!
- Another Graduation in the Can!
- Weekly Challenge Post #2: Curves (in Seattle)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves
- More FUNna!
- Deer Fence
- A Feeble Fable
- You seem a bit unapproachable today . . .
- The Flora and the FUNNa at Descanso Gardens
- Thought for the Day: Water, the New Ice Cream
- Call It Art
- Nature’s Hallelujah!–A Hummingbird Story
- Outside My Office Window
- Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting
- Telephone Booth!!!!
What’s been on my mind . . .animals birds Christian Christmas clouds color Descanso Gardens desert faith fall family finches flowers food grandchild grandchildren hope house finch humming birds humor Jackson Lake loss memories mourning doves Music nostalgia Pacific O philosophy photography photo of the week 2012 poerty poetry roses San Diego Zoo snow sunset thought for the day thoughts trees water weekly photo challenge weekly photo challenge 2012 weekly photo challenge 2013 winter writing
Tag Archives: week photo challenge 2012
Summertime, summertime, summertime ♪♫♫♪
These are my husband’s hands, which I quilted into a white on white wall hanging. The hands releasing the butterfly symbolizes freedom.
This the bird love version. Okay, I’ll stop now.
Couldn’t stand it! I had to do another entry into the photo challenge.
Orderly rows, grasses tended and flower decorated, memories revisited– granite guardians of loves lost, waiting for the trumpet.
Row upon row, neatly stacked, shelter for spiders and skittering mice, ready for kid-climbing and stove-burning and picture-taking– so carefully arranged.