- Proof Positive!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: [Noise] In the Background
- My Birds Have Gone Catatonic!
- Groucho Finch
- Trouble in WP City?
- Dove Whispers
- Food Fight
- Spam–> the breakfast of champions . . . or not
- Sunday Haiku
- After the Rain
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Yard Trek–The Next Generation
- Oh, No . . . Mustn’t Forget the Mama!!!
- I Must Thank My Squirrel
- Let Us Pray
- The Last Thing My Stupid Brother Said . . .
- My Stupid Brother Said . . .
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern #2
What’s been on my mind . . .animals birds Christian Christmas clouds color Descanso Gardens desert faith fall family finches flowers food grandchild grandchildren hope house finch humming birds humor Jackson Lake loss love memories Music nostalgia Pacific O philosophy photography photo of the week 2012 poerty poetry roses San Diego Zoo snow sunset thought for the day thoughts trees water weekly photo challenge weekly photo challenge 2012 weekly photo challenge 2013 winter writing
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge 2012
#4 Son: Surprise! I’m moving out. Happy emptynesting! #1 Mom: Surprise! I’m turning your room into my quilt room. And guess what? It actually cost money to eat!
Delicate on the wing, strength in wispy nothings, art and function melded in beauty and light.
A self-portrait at Kaiser
Jackson Lake . . . and St. Andrew’s Abbey
It may seem cliché, but I am thankful for my mom and dad. Their legacy of love, humor, storytelling, honesty, hard work, and most of all faith that has colored my whole life. I thank God for them.
. . . but only in the light.
Old Town Fort Collins, CO–the old is made new.